Image Map

Monday, December 17, 2012

Spread KINDNESS and LOVE!!

I'm still in shock over what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary in Connecticut.  As an American, I'm saddened over this senseless tragedy that killed innocent victims.  As a teacher, I'm horrified because this hits too close to home.  It makes me sad that this event will instill a sense of worry in students, parents, and teachers across our nation for years to come.

I love my students.  I love their families.  I love my coworkers.  I work with some of the best who I know would do anything to protect their students.  I am surrounded by love and kindness everyday at my little school.  I want to remind my students that even though there are bad people out there, there are MANY good ones TOO!!


I created an ACTS OF KINDNESS FREEBIE to promote kindness.  It's an extension of my holiday "Acts of Kindness Homework Log."  I feel it's more important than ever to spread love and kindness among our students.  It's important for them to recognize caring acts of others.  It's important for them to be caring.  It's important for all of us to remember the good in the world.


Enjoy this FREEBIE with your students.

Proud teacher,

1 comment:

  1. I'm heading over right now to download your random acts of kindness freebie. What a great idea!

    Jennifer
    Elementary School Garden

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...