Image Map

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Harvest Art

Here's another fall art project I love putting up in my classroom.  It adds a nice harvest touch and it's really easy to prep.  I love the colors!! 


Here are some student samples.  All you need is construction paper, scissors, and glue.  I always encourage my students to free cut each item.  Some will ask if they can draw the item first with pencil, but I like the look of a rough cut.  It makes it look like "kid" art, which is always SO cute! I have each student cut out one large pumpkin, two bunches of grapes (green and purple), one red apple, and a yellow pear (or squash).  All pieces are glued onto a black background and mounted on yellow.  Voila!!!




Enjoy your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...