Happy December!!! It's Farley's monthly "Currently" linky party!! One of my favorites! Click below to check it out!!
I love the idea of Random Acts of Kindness (aka RAK) ... Thanks Farley!
* Listening: Yes, I'm obsessed with basketball. I have an ESPN Score Center app on my phone that alerts me when a game has started.
* Loving: Local holiday boutiques are so great!!! I always find one of a kind gifts and I love supporting small business owners.
* Thinking: It's crazy time!! Everyday in the teaching world is a busy day, but the holiday season is filled with gifts, crafts, art projects, etc. These three weeks are going to fly by!!
* Wanting: Mmm ... a warm holiday drink, like kahlua and coffee, would be so delicious right now!!
* Needing: Clothes!!! Seriously, I stand in my closet and stare at my clothes every morning. I'm out of ways to mix, match, and reinvent my closet. My clothes are old and my favorite black boots have seen better days. Time for some holiday shopping for myself!!
* RAK: I bought an extra scratcher at the store and told the clerk to give it to the next person in line.
Speaking of Acts of Kindness .... Here's a FREEBIE homework assignment!! It's great to assign during the holiday season.