Image Map

Friday, April 11, 2014

Five for Friday - Spring Break!!



Happy Friday! My spring break is quickly coming to an end.  Boooooo!!! Big thumbs down! However, I had a great time.  I'm linking up with Doodlebugs Teaching to share five random things from my week.

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/04/five-for-friday-linky-party-april-11th.html

Here goes ....

My spring break started in beautiful Palm Springs with my bestie.  We had a great time!! It was a perfect way to kick off the week.  We stayed at the new Hard Rock.  Great location right in downtown!


  
On Tuesday, I went fishing with my brothers and uncles.  Yes .... my brother has a boat!!! The boys in my family are obsessed with fishing.  Here they are in their fishing zone!!!


Look how calm the water is ..... it was so peaceful and beautiful!! We were fishing off the shore of Palos Verdes.  We were lucky enough to see a whale and a LOT of dolphins!!! It was amazing!  


 
 Of course one of my random things has to be techie related!!!! I met with a coworker from a different school site this week to set up a group Edmodo account.  I've been using Edmodo in my class and I love it!!! 


Our third graders are going to collaborate with each other.  This will kind of be like 21st century pen pals.  They will be "E-pals"!!!

We decided to call our group "3rd grade Collaboration Cuties".  Next week, our students will simply get to know each other by sharing a little bit about themselves.  In the future, we plan on using this collaboration tool for students to share their learning and ask each other questions.  Eventually, we want students to edit and revise each other's writing.


I will let you know how it goes.  We're super excited!!


 I plan on ending my spring break with some planning for next week, blogging, and finishing up a few TPT products.  One week goes by way too fast!!!  Here's a sneak peek at a few of my products that I've been working on.



Last year at this time, I was in beautiful Japan for my cousin's wedding.  I can't believe a year has gone by already.  We were there for the gorgeous cherry blossoms. 



Feeling relaxed,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...