Image Map

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Oh May Currently!!

May is here my peeps!!! Countdown to summer! Yahoo!!! I'm linking up with the forever fabulous Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  Be sure to head over to her blog to link up.

Here's my May Currently .... 


* Listening - Music, music, music!!! I couldn't live without it.  

* Loving - Starry Night Art!! This art project is an oldie, but a goodie.  I do it every year and always love how it comes out.  It's super easy and looks great!




* Thinking - Mother's Day is right around the corner.  I have everything prepped and done with my students, but now I need to think of my own mom.  What are my awesome blogger friends getting their moms this Mother's Day?  The only thing I know I'm getting my mom for sure is yummy little bundt cakes.  A sweet treat for my sweet mom ... 




*  Wanting - New jewelry!! Charming Charlie is a great store where all accessories are color coded!!! Love it!

http://www.charmingcharlie.com/whats-new.html


* Needing - My students have been busy finishing their Mother's Day cards this week.  I found a website called Vocaroo.  It's an online recording service.  Audio recordings can be linked to a QR code.  So exciting!!!
http://vocaroo.com/

I decided to record my students reading their Mother's Day letters.  I'm going to place the QR codes inside their Mother's Day cards.  This will probably take awhile, so I need to get cracking. 

* Surprise - Check out Jessica over at The Teacher Talk.  She's adorable.  I love reading her blog and following her on Instagram.  She has great ideas, cute products, and an awesome sense of style.  Her blog is hands down one of the cutest around.  Go check her out!!!

http://theteachertalk22.blogspot.com/

That's it friends ... don't forget to head over to Farley's blog to link up and check out many other amazing bloggers!!! 

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-currently.html



Counting down the days until summer vacation and enjoying the sunshine,

10 comments:

  1. I've received gifts from Charming Charlie, but I've never been to one (none are really super close to me) but it looks AMAZING! Your kiddos Starry Night projects are adorable!! If we had access to decent technology I would total steal that idea you are doing for your student's mother day cards- how special is that! Great idea!

    Kelli
    Tales of a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your idea for your students' Morhers day cards. That is so nice! I'm sure their mothers will adore hearing them read their cards. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bundt cakes!!! If I was your mom, I would be super excited to get that, what a wonderful daughter you are! I am right there with you on being a fan of Charming Charlie. I love that everything is organized by color. I live really close by to one so I have to be careful. Your Starry Night projects look so cute and I am so excited to know about the online recording site now. Thanks for that one!
    ~Heather
    Loose Shoelaces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Enjoy the online recording site. I'm a little obsessed with QR codes, so I was super excited to find it. :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome art projects! I've never heard of Charming Charlie...I'll definitely have to check that out! :)
    Lindsey
    The Journey of a Beginning Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! Yes, go check out Charming Charlie. They have a lot of bracelets and statement necklaces. Super fun!

      Delete
  5. Charming Charlie is amazing!! I don't shop there as much as I would like, but I do enjoy spending some time in there!! :) I love Nothing Bundt cakes too! That is a great idea for your mom!! I should tell my husband that's what I want from my kiddos!! Now to figure out what to get my own mom!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi friend,

      Thanks for stopping by my blog. Those cakes are amazing! I like the white chocolate raspberry one the best. Tell your hubby for sure!!

      Enjoy your weekend,
      Jayme

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...