Here's my May Currently ....
* Listening - Music, music, music!!! I couldn't live without it.
* Loving - Starry Night Art!! This art project is an oldie, but a goodie. I do it every year and always love how it comes out. It's super easy and looks great!
* Thinking - Mother's Day is right around the corner. I have everything prepped and done with my students, but now I need to think of my own mom. What are my awesome blogger friends getting their moms this Mother's Day? The only thing I know I'm getting my mom for sure is yummy little bundt cakes. A sweet treat for my sweet mom ...
* Wanting - New jewelry!! Charming Charlie is a great store where all accessories are color coded!!! Love it!
* Needing - My students have been busy finishing their Mother's Day cards this week. I found a website called Vocaroo. It's an online recording service. Audio recordings can be linked to a QR code. So exciting!!!
I decided to record my students reading their Mother's Day letters. I'm going to place the QR codes inside their Mother's Day cards. This will probably take awhile, so I need to get cracking.
* Surprise - Check out Jessica over at The Teacher Talk. She's adorable. I love reading her blog and following her on Instagram. She has great ideas, cute products, and an awesome sense of style. Her blog is hands down one of the cutest around. Go check her out!!!
That's it friends ... don't forget to head over to Farley's blog to link up and check out many other amazing bloggers!!!
Counting down the days until summer vacation and enjoying the sunshine,